institution

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Phillip — Rocklin California United States of America
Goldrush Get-A-Ways
8350 Auburn BLVD # 150 Riverside, California United States of America

Goldrush Get-A-Ways Riverside, CA Travel Sales - Lie, Discrimination and Sales calls after 8pm Riverside, California

Received a very late in the evening sales call from some random guy at a number that just showed up as all zeros on caller ID; all he said was that his manager Gavin needed to talk to me.  I waited on hold for a few minutes.  Gavin comes to tell me I can have 2 free flights in the states to come listen to a 90 minute Travel Sales pitch at 8350 Auburn BLVD #150 Riverside, CA.  Said I HAD TO BRING MY SPOUSE I told him I had a partner instead he said that's but i could feel him get uneasy.  I asked if that would be ok would they require anything special of us he said no and that they'd treat us the same.  I received another call from a manager of something who said I would provide PROOF of my relationship. She made me very uncomfortable and I felt she was treating me with a lot of suspicion and doubt.  I informed her that Gavin said this wouldn't happen and that it made me feel uncomfortable she said she was going to Fire Gavin immediately. This made me feel even more uncomfortable and I hung up.  There is something very fishy with this business and they were extremely unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldrush-Get-A-Ways/Riverside-California-/Goldrush-Get-A-Ways-Riverside-CA-Travel-Sales-Lie-Discrimination-and-Sales-calls-afte-960747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldrush Get-A-Ways