sequence

• Updated: Sat, March 24, 2012

• Reported By: Randy — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Goldrush International
Louisiana , Louisiana United States of America

Goldrush International Tom Henry You Won 2.5 Mil, 37 Thousand in Cash, and a '12 Mersedese Benz. Louisiana

The 'phone rang, and it started.  A gentleman (I use the word loosely) with a serious accent, informed me that I had just been declared a winner!  I asked of what, and he said "2.5 Million Dollars, and a 2012 Mercedese Benz.

I said, "That's nice.  Send it around."  He said, "No, it doesn't work that way.  You need to send the registration and verification fee."  Well, I thought I'd play along for a space...  STUPID ME!  He wanted $450.00, and I needed to get a 'Green Dot Money Pack Card' in that abount.  His accent was such that he called it a 'Green DAT money pack card'.  So, I went and got one.  I can't afford it, but I did it anyhow.  What the heck?  2.5 MILLION?  So, I came home and called him back.  (876 849-5866)  He had me 'scratch' the card, and give him the numbers.  Then I asked, "OK...  When do I collect?"  He told me he would call me right back.  He did....  Seems there was a 'Gold Eagle' stamp needed to complete the transaction.  He told me is costs $1,000.00, and that I would need to get TWO MORE GDMC's.  With that, I dropped the boom on him, telling him that I had no money, so he asked about credit cards.  I told him I had a couple, but that they were maxed out.  7,000 each.  He said he would try to get me a 'sponsor', and call me back.

He called back, and said he had FOUND a sponsor.  He would not tell the sponsor's name, but gave me the number of a BANK ACCOUNT, along with the ROUTING number for that account.  He told me to pay off the credit cards with that.  I did so, and, since I was now working with funds no my own, I sent him his grand.  All tolled, I sent him and his cohort, ALEX MILLER 14,444.05.  But....  Within three days I was notified that the account they gave me was not authorizing the transfers, and so the money was removed, and now my cards were not only MAXED OUT, but SERIOSLY OVERDRAWN.  But they wouldn't quit.  They wanted another thousand, and my 'package' would be delivered that day.  I informed them that I was worse than out of money, but they insisted I MUST have a 'Friend or Relative' I could borrow it from.    I explained that I do not, and one of them called me a liar.  They wanted me to get a loan on the car.  It's 13 years old, and has 267 thousand miles on it.  Nobody loans money on that old a car.  That thousand dropped to 500, then to 250, and went back to a thousand.  I filed a police report, and they stopped calling.  For a day.

Then a new pair bagan, telling me that the forst group was a scam, but THEY had the real thing.  $185.00 to Jamaica for 'Merchant Banker'.  Then a call from someone who claimed to be a representative of Brinks Armored Car Co.   He needed a 500, and when I told him I had no money, he spoke with his 'superiors', and brought it ultimately down to $85.00.  I told him it was 35 more than I had, and I had to eat.  I'm waiting for the 'phone to ring with his latest offer, but I don't expect anything.

The latest pair have less severe accents, and call from a 559 area code.  I've been 'took', BIG TIME....  Just hope this helps someone else to keep their hard earned bux.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldrush-International/-Louisiana-/Goldrush-International-Tom-Henry-You-Won-25-Mil-37-Thousand-in-Cash-and-a-12-Mersedes-858752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldrush International