Complaint Review: Goldrush International

• Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Nacogdoches Texas United States of America
Goldrush International
26 Federal Plaza #258 NY,NY 10278 New York, New York United States of America

Goldrush International Called my home with supposed 2.5 million dollar winnings,wanted me to buy money pack & call him back. New York, New York

A man who gave his name as Officer William White called my home phone and said he was with the customs department in New York city and had a registered package for me from Goldrush International and that I had won 2.5 million dollars that would be delivered to my door within 24 hours.  I was supposed to get a money pack from CVS pharmacy for $218 and call him back.  The phone number he gave me was 917-388-8864 X3302, but the number on my caller ID was 876 361-9288 (J M Kingston).  We have received calls from this number before, but they hung up when my husband answered. The man had an accent and knew my address.  He asked how far I lived from CVS and when I would call him back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldrush-International/New-York-New-York-10278/Goldrush-International-Called-my-home-with-supposed-25-million-dollar-winningswanted-me-759686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldrush International