Complaint Review: Goldrush International

• Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: dans2day — gaithersburg Maryland United States of America
Goldrush International
montego Bay, Jamaica W.I. las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Goldrush International kerry ann stainrod Armored truck with your winnings is on it's way las vegas, Nevada

This morning I received a call from "Gold Rush International" that I was a second place winner of a drawing and I had won $900,000.00 tax free.  I asked what I had entered, they said I could've won from paying my electric bills on time or from shopping at Walmart (which I rarely shop at).  All

I had to do was go to my local Western Union and send $150 to Kerry Ann Stainrod, Montego Bay, Jamaica - West Un would give me a receipt and I show to the lawyer coming with guards in an armored truck today (sounds like Publisher's Clearing House or This is Your Life :) and they would then turn the check over to me.  I said I couldn't understand why I was paying $150 - he then offered that I only pay $100...hmm...discount?  But that I needed to go right away.  I explained I had a doctor's appt and would have to go afterwards, but he said I could make it there before the appt and be able to receive my $900K later.....I was questioning all of it, he then put his "secretary" on the phone for validation (wife? :) - he later put a female attorney, Tonya Smith on the phone for validation (sister? :)  While I was listening to his attempts to convince me, I looked up GoldRush International online and saw the scam reports.  Dear Lord, these scams are getting outrageous.  DO NOT send these people a "deposit"  - I guarantee there are NO winnings!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldrush-International/las-vegas-Nevada-/Goldrush-International-kerry-ann-stainrod-Armored-truck-with-your-winnings-is-on-its-way-703732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldrush International