Complaint Review: Goldrush international

• Reported By: L Jones — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
Goldrush international
Birmingham, Alabama United States of America

Goldrush international False information Birmingham, Alabama

Goldrush international whom they are a representative of Publishers Clearing House, when first called I have won 85,000.00 and a 2012 car.

I ask what type of company was this, and were they registered with BBB, he said yes, all I needed was 190.00 to claim my winnings, I said let me call him back in 1 hour.

He called me back several times, they are not registered with BBB, when I talked back to Mr Myers he got smart with me about being with the BBB, saying he did not say that, but yes he did.

They are a rip off, and will get mad if you ask questions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldrush-international/Birmingham-Alabama-/Goldrush-international-False-information-Birmingham-Alabama-959001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldrush international