Complaint Review: Golds Gym ABC Financial Services

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Kcrobertson — Augusa Georgia United States of America
Golds Gym ABC Financial Services
596 Bobby Jones Expy #13 Augusta, Georgia United States of America

Golds Gym ABC Financial Services Hidden Fees not disclosed in agreement Augusta, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

I signed up online Sept 27, 2012. I read the agreement carefully. On January 25 I was charged a $39 yearly fee which was not disclosed in said agreement. I called the gym and they claimed I had to initial it when I signed up, which was not the case when you sign up online. This was 2 days before my monthly fee was due. They then attempted to charge my monthly fee but it didn't go through.  Because of this fee I had to change my payment method so it would go through. They charged me an additional $19.50 NSF fee which I have never heard of when using a credit card. Were not helpful in the slightest and claimed the fee was in the agreement when it was not. I am cancelling my membership now via certified mail and cancelling my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golds-Gym-ABC-Financial-Services/Augusta-Georgia-30909/Golds-Gym-ABC-Financial-Services-Hidden-Fees-not-disclosed-in-agreement-Augusta-Georgia-1006294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golds Gym ABC Financial Services

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (USA)

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.