Complaint Review: Golds Gym Las Vegas Marcel Kuerzi

• Submitted: Wed, October 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: Shakespear2012 — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Golds Gym Las Vegas Marcel Kuerzi
7501 W. Lake Mead Blvd. Las Vegas , NV 89128 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Golds Gym Las Vegas Marcel Kuerzi Golds Gym Las Vegas Golds Gym Marcel Kuerzi membership scam CAUTION ADVISED Las Vegas, Nevada

Golds Gym in Las Vegas Summerlin (West Lake Mead Blvd) is a complete scam, and the place is in terrible condition. I signed up for a membership "special deal," then the next day heard the same sales guy sell a "special deal" to another guy for $8/month less than me. Then I came to find out the sinks in the bathroom didn't work, soap dispensers were always out of soap, TVs in the cardio area didn't work, water fountains were broken, hand dryers in the bathrooms were broken, and more. I kept complaining to management to fix these things, and after 2 months, no one did anything. I finally told my credit card company to stop accepting the charges, then the Gold's franchisee put me in collections. Finally, I talked to the area manager Marcel Kuerzi who proceeded to be a complete a*s to me and told me they would "settle the claim" for one months dues and a "termination fee." So, now I'm filing a lawsuit for damages caused to me by Golds Gym, the franchisee, and Marcel Kuerzi. Thanks to Gold's, my credit rating has suffered because they placed the account in collections. Off of principal alone, I will NOT pay off a gym membership when the gym didn't keep their part by keeping it in clean working order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golds-Gym-Las-Vegas-Marcel-Kuerzi/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89128/Golds-Gym-Las-Vegas-Marcel-Kuerzi-Golds-Gym-Las-Vegas-Golds-Gym-Marcel-Kuerzi-membership-s-790563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golds Gym Las Vegas Marcel Kuerzi