Complaint Review: Golds Gym Norcorss, GA

• Reported By: kelly — alpharetta Georgia
Golds Gym Norcorss, GA
norcross, Georgia USA

Golds Gym Norcorss, GA Golds Gym keeps charging norcross Georgia

Golds Gym on Spalding Drive continues to charge me ewven though I cancelled several months ago. I followed their procedure by filling out the cancellation form for my wife and I and bringing it by the gym to be processed.

Only 2 people can cancel the membership there. I went in there at lunchtime and gave the forms to the manager and she assured me we were cancelled.

Charges continue to appear on my bank statement. I called this morning and no one was there to take care of it and Suzanne was supposed to call me to take care of this.

I will let everyone know if she calls but I wo9uold stay away from this facility as I can find many other complaints about Golds GYm continuing to charge people after they cancel.

I want my money refunded and intend to file a complaint with the corporate office. This is extremely unethical and will update this case as it moves along

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golds-Gym-Norcorss-GA/norcross-Georgia-30092/Golds-Gym-Norcorss-GA-Golds-Gym-keeps-charging-norcross-Georgia-1097317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golds Gym Norcorss, GA