Complaint Review: Gold's Gym Northgate,

• Updated: Thu, April 30, 2009

• Reported By:Calgary Alberta
Gold's Gym Northgate,
565-36St NE Calgary, Alberta Canada

Gold's Gym Northgate, Calgary, AB, Canada Ignored over membership transfer from Edmonton to Northgate Calgary Alberta

I have tried for almost a week now to get a hold of somebody who can return my calls regarding what is what I need in order to transfer my membership to Northgate Gold's Gym.

I have called headquarters and they just simply don't have a clue of what escalation process is in place when this happens.

I have contacted the manager (Dean) who told me th first day he will have to talk to the other manager about my case. And after that, he is simply not returning my calls.

I found on the internet the following:
"If a member is paid in full at one gym and wishes to transfer to another gym within the Alliance, the new gym will honor up to 6 months of the remaining unused time left on the contract subject to the member paying the new gym a $35.00 transfer fee and signing a new contract. The unused time (not to exceed 6 months) will be added to the end of the new term that member signs with the new gym." This is on the american website, for which I will be happy to settle for.

This is an alert to people who pay in advance and they are told that everything is possible, no problems ... have it in writing.

I'll keep trying to find somebody with professionalism at Northgate who decides to return my calls.

Any lawyers out there?

Regards,

IgnoredGoldsGymMember
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Gold's Gym

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golds-Gym-Northgate/Calgary-Alberta-T2A6K3/Golds-Gym-Northgate-Calgary-AB-Canada-Ignored-over-membership-transfer-from-Edmonton-t-447779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold's Gym Northgate,