Complaint Review: Gold's Gym - Teterboro NJ

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Gold''s Gym - Teterboro NJ — Little Ferry New Jersey United States of America
Gold's Gym - Teterboro NJ
100 Hollister Road Teterboro, New Jersey United States of America

Gold's Gym - Teterboro NJ Continues to charge monthly fee after contract has expired. Teterboro, New Jersey

I have tried to cancel my contract with Gold's Gym last fall but was told my contract ended in March 2012 and that I Would have to wait until then. I instructed the representative to please close my account at the time my 3 year contract expired. At no time did the representative say that they needed additional documentaion. In April I was charged $48.13 and I called the representative again who said that they needed it in writing and that they would fax the necessary paperwork. The paperwork was never received and in May 2012 I was charged once again.

I then called the represenatative again and she faxed me the paperwork which I immediately signed and faxed back on the same day. I then see that the account was never cancelled and that my account was once again charged $48.13. I immediately called the Gym and they said that I am still active in their system. This has become a very frustrating process and has also cost me $144.39 of unnecessary charges and I am still no closer to resolving my issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golds-Gym-Teterboro-NJ/Teterboro-New-Jersey-07608/Golds-Gym-Teterboro-NJ-Continues-to-charge-monthly-fee-after-contract-has-expired-Tet-904600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold's Gym - Teterboro NJ