Complaint Review: Gold's gym

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: moose — Hawthorne California United States of America
Gold's gym
P.O. Box 911138 los angeles, ca. 90091 Los angeles, California United States of America

Gold's gym TCM Financial Services Being rip off by golds gym and TCM financial Services Los angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Gym Owner Declared Bankruptcy

Gold's gym reported to TCM Financial services there collection agency that I owe them $300.00 for an account I had with them and that I never paid it...this was reported to Experiam credit. This mark on my credit report is keeping me from getting a good mortage rate..that is why I am trying to get it off, but they will not remove it. I had no account or contract with Golds gym..they would be hard pressed to find one with my signature on it...becuase it does not exist. I contacted TCM Financial Services and Golds Gym and ask them why they are trying to extort money from me thru a contract with Golds gym that never existed. This may fall under a case of idenity theft...I don't know..I am trying to find out what legal roads I can take.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golds-gym/Los-angeles-California-90091/Golds-gym-TCM-Financial-Services-Being-rip-off-by-golds-gym-and-TCM-financial-Services-Lo-938366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold's gym

Gym Owner Declared Bankruptcy

AUTHOR: RichardLosAngeles - (United States of America)

I'm on the same boat with the original post.

But I was a member of Hawthorne Golds Gym.  I was on a month-month with Auto-Pay. I never missed a payment. I signed the cancellation contract at the Hawthorne gym before it closed.

My Experian credit report showed " TCM Financial Services" sent me to collections for $300+

Seems like Gym Owner Declared Bankruptcy and is sending random people to Collections maybe to recover some money.

News Article about the owner the bankruptcy.

The owner owned, Hawthorne, Redondo Beach and a Commerce location.