Complaint Review: Goldstar Media Aka Federalfunding.com

• Updated: Sun, September 14, 2008

• Reported By:T.O. California
Goldstar Media Aka Federalfunding.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

Goldstar Media - Federalfunding.com This needs to be reported to the Federal Government--fraudulent! Nationwide

I am in shock that a company listed as federalfunding.com was actually a scam. I feel this should be reported to the Federal Government in that what they're doing (as far as I know) against the law. I am usually a very patient person who is incensed and am not even sure how to explain the injustice I feel. I am reporting this so others can be aware. Hopefully, this can help someone else. From now on, in my search (fortunately, I was researching and not my daughter, for student loans) I will take any legit-looking company and see if it is reported as a scam through ("Ripoff Report").
Sincerely,

Michelle
T.O., California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2008 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldstar-Media-Aka-Federalfundingcom/nationwide/Goldstar-Media-Federalfundingcom-This-needs-to-be-reported-to-the-Federal-Government-f-372845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldstar Media Aka Federalfunding.com