Complaint Review: Goldstar Media - Federal Funding Programs

• Submitted: Wed, December 31, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 31, 2008

• Reported By:Des Moines Iowa
Goldstar Media - Federal Funding Programs
19069 Van Buren Blvd Riverside, California U.S.A.

Goldstar Media - Federal Funding Goldstar Media - Federal Funding Programs Internet Fraud Riverside California

We ordered some information from Federal Funding and then looked it up on Ripoff Reports. After reading several articles from other ppl I stopped payment on the 19.97 they charged, which just hit my bank today. I put a stop pymt on it which cost 33.00 but thought it was worth the extra money to make sure they didnt get any.

The bank gave me the name of the institute that is used to debit the money from the account. It is "Telecheck". Their recovery dept # is 1-800-710-9898. They were very helpful and are going to investigate this company.

They also gave me the address and ph # of Goldstar Media aka Federal Funding. It is Goldstar Media, 19069 Van Buren Blvd. Riverside, Ca. 92508 The Phone # is 951-413-1704.

I did call them and told them I wanted to cancel and it was no problem. I told them I had already stopped pymt and they were polite and said ok. If I had called them before I did that she said they would have refunded the money. Well, maybe maybe not. Was not going to take a chance.

I hope this can help all of you that were scammed out of your money. At least you can now contact the ppl.

Gale
Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2008 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldstar-Media-Federal-Funding-Programs/Riverside-California-92508/Goldstar-Media-Federal-Funding-Goldstar-Media-Federal-Funding-Programs-Internet-Fraud-406794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldstar Media - Federal Funding Programs