Complaint Review: Goldstar Media/ Federal Funding

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Deborah — Fremont Nebraska United States of America
Goldstar Media/ Federal Funding
9357 S Winchester Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Goldstar Media/ Federal Funding Linda I REQUESTED THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TO INVESTIGATE. NO ACCESS TO ANYTHING! Chicago, Illinois

On Wednesday, April 27, 2011 I purchased Federal Funding Program from Goldstar Media for the amount of $19.97 to gain access to grants and loans for my business.  When I went to the website I was told I could purchase the software for only $200.00.  I am not a stupid person and I know that government grants  should be free to apply. You just have to find the right website.
On Thursday, April 28, 2011 I received a phone call from someone named Linda who said she could lower that price to only $99.00.  That is when I realized this was a scam and I hung up. I then sent an email to www.federalfundingprograms.org to request a refund.  I have not heard back from Linda or federalfundingprograms since.

I did contact the Better Business Bureau and requested they investigate this so called company and start a file on them so people like me can file a complaint.

The address I have for Goldstar Media/Federal Funding Programs is 9357 S. Winchester Chicago, Il 60643-6349  The phone number listed is 773-445-2598.  This is a house.  I looked it up.

And of course Linda also told me she put her children through college with Federal Funding and government grants.

I recommend to anyone that paid this with a credit card either cancel your card or request a new one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldstar-Media-Federal-Funding/Chicago-Illinois-60643-6349/Goldstar-Media-Federal-Funding-Linda-I-REQUESTED-THE-BETTER-BUSINESS-BUREAU-TO-INVESTIGAT-727176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldstar Media/ Federal Funding