Complaint Review: Goldstar Media

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:San Elizario Texas
Goldstar Media
federalfundingprograms.org Internet U.S.A.

Goldstar Media I was charged $19.97. I was under the impression that the charge was to apply for a grant but it ended up being for nothing.I would like my money back. Internet

I was under the impression that i was applying for a Grant and this charge w as going towards the application being sent to the company that was issuing grants. I found out a day or two later that nothing was happening and that my bank had deducted the $19.97 from Goldstar Media. The program from federal funding programs didn't help me find a grant. Neither did paying the $19.97. It didn't change anything. I would like my money back and i would like this to stop. All i want is my money back.

I haven't gotten anything out of that site. Looks like ill have to keep looking for financial aid or grants on another website. I couldn't find a website for Goldstar Media so all i can give is the website for www.federalfundingprograms.org. I tried sending them an email to support@federalfundingprograms.org but like everyone already knows, no response. So i would like my money back and would like for this to stop.

Jesus
San Elizario, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldstar-Media/internet/Goldstar-Media-I-was-charged-1997-I-was-under-the-impression-that-the-charge-was-to-app-358126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldstar Media