Complaint Review: Goldstash.com

• Reported By: Lori — Warner Robins Georgia
Goldstash.com
Internet USA

Goldstash.com They stole my wedding rings!! Arizona

I sent them my wedding rings which included a 5/8 carat diamond solitaire and a very substantial ring jacket with small diamonds and baguette sapphires. Both rings were 14kt gold.

I few days later I got a check from Christopher Bussing for $75.02! That's right! $75 for 5/8 carat and a bunch of gold.

Of course I immediately emailed them (on 30 June 20140) through the website and asked to cancel my transaction and told them I wanted my rings back. I got a response right away from the owner Chris Bussing saying he would be happy to look into it and asked what I thought I should've gotten for them.  I replied back the same day thanks but I would rather have my rings.

I have sent 4 emails to Chris Bussing and another inquiry through the website and have not heard a word from him. He won't return my rings and I refuse to cash his $75.02 check.

According to the goldstash.com website I have 12 days to reject their offer and they would send my rings back. Also it says if you cash the check that means you accept the offer.

I am livid that the rings my jeweler said I could get $1000 for is being held hostage by this thief Chris Bussing.

All I want are my rings back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldstashcom/internet/Goldstashcom-They-stole-my-wedding-rings-Arizona-1160574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldstash.com