• Report: #196499

Complaint Review: GoldxCash

• Submitted: Thu, June 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006

• Reported By:Beppu Yukon
10 Waterside Plaza 26 E New York, New York, Nationwide U.S.A.

Goldenxcash ripoff not exchange e-gold to paypal but take our money New York New York

I send to goldenxcash on June 14 2006 an amount of USD50 worth of e-gold to exchange it to paypal. As stated in my e-gold history, the payment was made to Joseph at (08:06 GMT) batch no. 63098759 account no. 329706. My e-gold account no. is 3279643. It stated in the website they need two hours to process the transaction but to no avail. After 4 hours waiting I try to contact the phone number as stated but couldn't get through. I also sent report to e-gold ltd but no answer. I called them but only the machine answer it and I left my message but still no further answer/action as yet. After almost 24 hours I sent another report to e-gold ltd but no answer yet..Did their staff all in vacation to watch FIFA ? Please E-GOLD.. why did you still allow this well known Scammer to operate using your service. I am sure this is not the first time you receive complaint about them..Where is your reputation ? I curse who ever involve in this scam will be punished in this world before they go to hell in the day after.

Beppu, Yukon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2006 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoldxCash/New-York-New-York-Nationwide-10010/Goldenxcash-ripoff-not-exchange-e-gold-to-paypal-but-take-our-money-New-York-New-York-196499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoldxCash