Complaint Review: Golf Now Deal Caddy

• Reported By: Kate — Tampa Florida United States of America
Golf Now Deal Caddy
Tampa, Florida United States of America

Golf Now Deal Caddy Won't give a return credit Tampa, Florida

On 1/8/2013 I ordered a Ladies Nike Brassie Golf Bag for $65.  The offer said the bag was only available in "forest green".  I ordered b/c I wanted a forest green bag.  The deal was processed and GolfNow Deal Caddy billed my credit card $65 the same day.  The bag arrived and was grey with plaid.  I did not want that color as it was mis-represented by the offer.  I called GolfNow Deal Caddy and was referred to the shipper Lyons Golf.  I spoke to Jeremey and he said I could not return the bag to him b/c he could not refund my $65 b/c he did not get paid by Deal Caddy.

Told me to call Deal Caddy.  Well Deal Caddy has given me the run-a-round for 3 weeks.  Have call Customer Service 5 times and each time I'm promised a call back by a supervisor.  Each time I call I usually get a call center in a different city.  The call said a supervisor would call me back within hours.  That was 3 days ago and still no call.  GolfNow Deal Caddy is a rip-off.  Don't order anything from them unless you absolutely will NEVER return it.  It is impossible to get any Customer Service or a refund.  I think it is illegal of them to refuse to return my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golf-Now-Deal-Caddy/Tampa-Florida-/Golf-Now-Deal-Caddy-Wont-give-a-return-credit-Tampa-Florida-1008214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golf Now Deal Caddy