Complaint Review: Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Maryland Anon — Severna Park Maryland
Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK
Edmonton, Oklahoma USA

Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK Hidden monthly charge for ordering one digital item. Edmonton Oklahoma

I ordered the The Heney Blue Print which provides Hank Heney's method for improving golf play. By the add it looks as though you are ording a single DVD disk (physical or digital delivery) for $57. However, in the small print you find out that you have been automatically been given a "free" 14-day trial of continuous support to be charged at $29 a month "forever" unless you cancel within the 14 day trial.

I shoud have been more diligent in checking by credit card bill, but I just notice, this month, because of a nice email sent to me (the first email I have received other than the receipt for the original DVD/digital info) from haneyuniversity.com that congradulated me for being a member of this monthly group and reminding me that I can cancel at any time - which I have done. And they are graciously going to refund the last months charges (since I didn't know what I was doing).

I would have appreciated this month's email in February so I could have canceled then instead of now after $180 of charges. It's nice work if you can get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golf-Tailor-Edmonton-OK/Edmonton-Oklahoma/Golf-Tailor-Edmonton-OK-Hidden-monthly-charge-for-ordering-one-digital-item-Edmonton-Ok-1161559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK