Complaint Review: Gonzales and Associates

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Liz — Lake City Texas United States of America
Gonzales and Associates
318 seims Orange Grove, Texas United States of America

Gonzales and Associates Johnny Gonzales Stripped my family of safety Orange Grove, Texas

In September 2011, Johnny Gonzales installed a driveway for his employer, Mateo Luera.

The driveway was past the dead end of the road. In order to connect the driveway to the existing road -  new material would have been needed. In an effort to save money on new material Mr. Gonzales removed the existing material from the public road, then dug dirt from the sides of the  public road , then mixed them together and re bladed the road with it. He also did not provide a culvert for the road to drain, which at the bottom of a hill was critical.

A few days later it rained. It was apparent that the road was destroyed. It took my family four tries to even enter our own driveway...we actually had to compensate for the vehicle sliding out of control to enter our own property. That was down hill. We could not make it out-period- uphill without 4 wheel drive.

Mr. [continued below]....
..... Gonzales was contacted by phone and his employer was contacted by mail. They denied any responsibility and refused to repair the damage. My family had to endure the unsafe enviroment Mr. Gonzales created for months. I even had  to alter where my child slept at night for fear that someone would lose control of their vehicle and slam into his room or into our propane tank.

The day before Mr. Gonzales destroyed my road I personally advised he contact the city before making alterations. I personally told him not to make changes to my road. He disregarded my requests and my families safety.

One of two possibilites are TRUE. Mr. Gonzales destroyed my road intentionally or he is incompetent.

I hope no one EVER has to go through what my family has due to Johnny Gonzales, or his emloyer Mateo Luera.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gonzales-and-Associates/Orange-Grove-Texas-78368/Gonzales-and-Associates-Johnny-Gonzales-Stripped-my-family-of-safety-Orange-Grove-Texas-1022451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gonzales and Associates