Complaint Review: Good Credit Union/ Alexander

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: ATL — Atlanta Georgia
Good Credit Union/ Alexander
, New York USA

Good Credit Union/ Alexander NO INTEGRITY! As Good Credit Union promotes itself to have New Yortk City New York

*Consumer Comment: GCU is 100 percent Legit

*General Comment: ANDRE - This information the Publisher may not be true

Good Credit Union has ZERO integrity!!! Everyone should call to listen to answer machine. Just to see that the phone never get picked up. There be so many other businesses like Good Credit Union that act like this. There youtube videos fooled me! It be too late to get my money back from this hustla! Just warning yall. STAY THE F*** AWAY and SAVE YOUR $$$$!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Credit-Union-Alexander/New-York/Good-Credit-Union-Alexander-NO-INTEGRITY-As-Good-Credit-Union-promotes-itself-to-have-N-1112512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Credit Union/ Alexander

GCU is 100 percent Legit

AUTHOR: Oscar C - ()

GOOD CREDIT UNION is a legit Company. I found this Video on Youtube and called them up to fix my credit. They cleaned up  my file within 45 days. I am a Chef and that made me qualify for some funding with my Business.

I have been scammed by other comapnies I will not mention BUT, Good Credit Union are Legit and honest people. Houston and Alexander gave me what they promised.

Not sure what happened to this Author but, every story has two sides. If this is a fake report to get back at them...Karma is a bitch.

THEY ARE 100 percent LEGIT!!

#2 General Comment

ANDRE - This information the Publisher may not be true

AUTHOR: Andre - ()

I have dealt with Alexander and none of what this editor wrote is correct.

Alexander owns the company and he won't let this happen.

I got my life back because of this company and I will hate to see someone just destroy the opportunity for many others who need their services. Their service is LEGIT!

If this is correct, the editor should indicate name so the company can address the matter.

There is always two sides to the story.....I think Good Credit Union should respond too. I will notify Alexander via email if they haven't seen this complaint.