Complaint Review: Good Deals, LLC

• Reported By: Jennifer — Calimesa California United States of America
Good Deals, LLC
689 Main St. Internet, Massachusetts United States of America

Good Deals, LLC Darren, Beantowngoldbuyer Gold Rip Off Internet, Massachusetts

Good Deals  AKA beantowngoldbuyer has stolen gold from me through the internet.

I ran across this website when trying to search for his phone number and found that what happened to me is almost identical ti another woman.

On or about May 3rd I listed a 14k gold herringbone necklace on Ebay. I was contacted by a man named Darren at this company. He offered to buy it low at $50.00 less just private party to avoid Ebay fees. I agreed and he wanted to know if I had more to sell. I told him I had a mans gold ring with 7 diamonds. He said he wasn't a diamond buyer and to have them removed.

Needless to say we negotiated a price of 810.00. I paid to have the diamonds removed causing damage to the ring. He said he didn't care as he was melting the ring. So he pays me through Paypal and I ship him the gold. I insured the package.

Then Darren contacts me and says the necklace is not gold, even though it was marked 14k Italy. I inherited this necklace and considered it authentic. So he sends the necklace back, but not the ring.
He opens a dispute with Paypal and gets ALL $810.00 back. I never got 1 dime for the ring.

I am currently disputing Paypals decision on this. But since he sent me a package which we had to sign for, it is my word against his.

The ring would be worth much more with the diamonds in it. It weighed 11.1 grams. But I was in need of fast cash. Instead I end up out money. Even if he was to return the ring it is still devalued.

I too took pictures of everything on scale. And have written emails with no response.

This is internet fraud, making it an FBI case. And I will report it.

This may also affect my Paypal account and my Ebay account. I have been a member of Ebay for over 13 years with 100% feedback. And my paypal acct. is overdrawn. What a mess.

Gold sellers BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Deals-LLC/Internet-Massachusetts-/Good-Deals-LLC-Darren-Beantowngoldbuyer-Gold-Rip-Off-Internet-Massachusetts-885972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Deals, LLC