Complaint Review: Good Feet Store

• Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: Ellen — Overland Park Kansas
Good Feet Store
5742 Antioch Road Merriam, Kansas United States of America

Good Feet Store Buyer beware! Pushy salespeople, overpriced products, bad return policy. Merriam, Kansas

I went to the Good Feet Store a year + ago because I was desperate for some relief from my plantar fasciitis.  The reason I'm writing this a year later is because I just saw an infomercial for their products and it made me realize I needed to share my experience.

The salesperson was very pushy. Obviously they work on commission.  I was sold products that weren't helpful and were very expensive.  I should have trusted my instinct and walked out of there before I spent a dime.  After using the arch supports for a couple of weeks and talking to my orthopedist, who is not a fan of the products, I went in to return them. Since I knew I would have a fight on my hands because the salesman was so pushy, I went in armed with a copy of their return policy, which I had gotten from their website.  They had no choice but to take my items back, but they charged me a "restocking fee". Lesson learned.  My suggestion is to go to a good podiatrist or orthopedist before you waste a penny on these products.  I ended up getting a pair of $50 Birkenstock orthotics that have been great.  Buyer beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Feet-Store/Merriam-Kansas-66202/Good-Feet-Store-Buyer-beware-Pushy-salespeople-overpriced-products-bad-return-policy-1039440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Feet Store