Complaint Review: Good Housekeeping

• Submitted: Wed, January 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 24, 2007

• Reported By:Marlborough New Hampshire
Good Housekeeping
N.M.E. 16120 Y,S, 19 North Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Good Housekeeping Sent me an official notice stating I won 2,100,000.00 please call. However I am not a winner. ripoff Clearwater Florida

Received an official notice from good housekeeping stating I won 2,100,000.00 please call with ID#_________ to above number. However, when calling customer service was more interested in selling me something, even though no, purchase is needed. This is a ploy to collect information asking for consumers to purchase items such as catologs and magazine subscriptions. In my own opinion its a back slash telemarketing scam. Please do not get caught up in one of these such as I have.

Marlborough, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2007 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Housekeeping/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Good-Housekeeping-Sent-me-an-official-notice-stating-I-won-210000000-please-call-Howev-232375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Housekeeping