voices

• Submitted: Tue, November 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:Newburgh New York
Good Life Publishing
3781 M South Nova Road Port Orange, Florida U.S.A.

Greg Howell, Jeff Richards, Daryl Fordhsam (presumed Rreal Name, Good Life Publishing HE COPIED AND REPRODUCED "THE ULTIMATE DISCOUNT CARD",.THAT I SELL ON EBAY-(DONATIONS TO CHARITY) HE REALLY HURT MY BUSSINESS. AND CHEATING PEOPLE NATIONWIDE! Port Orange Florida

This individual has been preying on people for years. 2 years ago, I had the misfortune to purchase from him a coupon book for restaurants discounts. I spent quite a lot of money to be the "area distributor" for this coupon book.

Shortly after starting to sell I was visited by the authorities who informed me that this book of his was a direct rip off of the legitimate "Entertainment Book"
Needless to say I lost a lot of money and had quite a few legal problems.

After this he then again surfaced selling my discount catds.

I had someone call me that sounded alot like "Jeff Richards" from the coupon book scam. He assure me that I was mistaken and ordered some cards. I was suspicious so I altered the card and sent them to him. Sure enought these altered cards started popping up all over the Country. I have personally shut down 5 "distributors" that claim to be working for "ME."

Several more people have contacted me for a refund because their Gerneric card would not sell as "Greg" promised them that they will and they wanted back their Thousands of dollars from "me."

Needless to say they got quite a shock when I revealed what was going on.

Michael
Newburgh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Life-Publishing/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/Greg-Howell-Jeff-Richards-Daryl-Fordhsam-presumed-Rreal-Name-Good-Life-Publishing-HE-C-222729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Life Publishing