- Report: #368313
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Good MLM Sign Ups (Formally Traffic For Less)
Good MLM Sign Ups (Formally Traffic For Less)www.goodmlmsignups.com Internet Singapore
Good MLM Sign Ups(Formally Traffic For Less), NKTHEN Business Enterptrises, Joseph Then You purchase leads of potential recruits and buyers to your money making website, instead they take your money and run! Internet
*General Comment: Your are so right
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
As soon as they have your money there's no more contact and as you are sending your emails customer support all of a sudden they start coming back mailer delivery failed.
JOSEPH THEN writes how you can trust him and gives
pointers on how to determine what services are legitimate
when he is the biggest SCAMMER of the all!
BE WARNED OF THIS WEBSITE:
GoodMLMSignups.com is a reformed company from TrafficForLess.com. TrafficForLess.com (Traffic For Less) was established in 1999, owned and operated by Irsan Chrysan. The companies' main goal was to provide website traffic generating service for their clients.
By Joseph Then
Just by a simple search using Google or even Yahoo!, you can see that there are many companies providing guaranteed sign up services. If I were you, I would be wondering if they are legitimate.
If you are wondering too, let me help you. Below are three pointers which you can use if you want to order a guaranteed sign up.
1) Guaranteed sign ups should be expensive - Sounds a little surprising right? It is true. If a sign up costs you only $0.50 - $0.80, be on your guard. How could it be possible that sign up be so cheap? A simple thought process would answer that: If the company decides to make $0.40 profit out of every sign up sent to you, that means that their cost of sign up is only $0.10 - $0.40. That is totally illogical right? $0.10 per sign up???
Medical and insurance leads are already at $3 - $5 per lead (and that is NOT even sign up), how can your sign up be at just a few cents? I'm sure you are smarter to know about that.
One important thing to remember, a sign up should be at least one dollar twenty cents to one dollar and fifty cents per sign up.
2) The next thing you should note is that your guaranteed sign up should not and never be worldwide. For example if you buy a hundred sign ups, you will get a hundred of them from China, Argentina, Iran, Chile, Malaysia, etc. I am not trying to be insulting but honestly, I don't think you can get them to your business. I can offer you a thumb rule: Always demand for sign ups from USA, UK or Australia.
3) They should have good customer feedback - Ever seen a website that has wonderful website design, promises the sky but hey! If they are so good, where's the feedback? They are either new companies with no track records, or are just... scammers. A good way to know if the company is real is to look for testimonials, any seal of trust, etc.
By using the three pointers above, it should be enough to guide you and you can start looking for a company which provides you with a sign up that you want.
Buy a small package, track and test it out.
whitmore lake, Michigan
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-MLM-Sign-Ups-Formally-Traffic-For-Less/internet/Good-MLM-Sign-UpsFormally-Traffic-For-Less-NKTHEN-Business-Enterptrises-Joseph-Then-Yo-368313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.