Complaint Review: Good Ol Boy Moving Co

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Malik — Windsor Ontario Canada
Good Ol Boy Moving Co

Good Ol Boy Moving Co This moving company is not good at all Internet

I moved from Edmonton,AB to Windsor,On for my studies.They delayed delievery,lost a box with kitech appliances and broke handles of two suit cases.On top of it they guy who delievered my stuff he said he will release my stuff after I pay him which is totally unfair.This way they protect them in case they have lost stuff or broke something.Anyways,I paid them before delievery and they never bothered to count what they picked up and what they delievered.Now I am trying to contact them and they are not responding at all.They are giving me a third party/s number to contact for insurance claim.Those guys are not responding my phone calls either.My question is: is there any govt authority who take care of these companies or they are all alone?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Ol-Boy-Moving-Co/internet/Good-Ol-Boy-Moving-Co-This-moving-company-is-not-good-at-all-Internet-946965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Ol Boy Moving Co