Complaint Review: Good Team Movers

• Reported By: Abigail — El Paso Texas
Good Team Movers
5150 NW 109th Avenue Sunrise, Florida United States of America

Good Team Movers Scam artists-Beware consumer Sunrise, Florida

Furniture picked up in Florida on April 16,2013 and told delivery would be on Sunday April 21,2013.

When I called to check on delivery time I was told it would be delivered, but not on Sunday-first of the week.  By Tuesday I called again and they told me Wednesday. When I called on Friday and asked where my furniture was they told me it would be delivered but the truck broke down in Savannah and they had to rent a truck and delivery would be late.  My furniture had been picked up in a Budget Rental truck in Florida and the reality of it is, furniture sat in that same truck in the heat, where some of my stuff actually melted!  Day of delivery truck driver called demanding cash--due to the amount of money, final payment of $900.00 I assured him a check was ready.  He then said he would refuse delivery unless we had cash and at that time I told him to deliver my furniture and that he worked for a very bad company.  He used foul language and hung up. He called my husband back, used 4 letter words to him and hung up.

When my furniture arrived at my complex at 9:30pm he demanded money first.  Dining room chair smashed, picture frames smashed.  My husband had packed very fine china which arrived untouched, but my chair that went on the truck fine, smashed when it arrived.  I paid alot of money for this move, have a spouse with heart condition that slept on the floor for two wks and had to deal with this stress.

Do not use this company--they do not return phone calls, or emails-and when faced with a question,stutter to answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Team-Movers/Sunrise-Florida-33351/Good-Team-Movers-Scam-artists-Beware-consumer-Sunrise-Florida-1046851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Team Movers