calculated

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Wordof Mouth — Port Saint Lucie Florida USA
Good Times West Bar Port Saint Lucie Florida
2096 NW Courtyard Cir, Port Saint Lucie, Florida United States of America

Good Times West Bar Port Saint Lucie Florida Connie Hegbar DegolierPort Saint Lucie Watered Down Alcohol, scabies and Bed Bugs....And dirty Prostitutes Port Saint Lucie, Florida

*Author of original report: Danny Veras and I want our Money and a Public Apology

*Author of original report: Danny Veras Last Message to me about Connie at Good Times Port Saint Lucie

*Author of original report: Conversation with Danny Veras about Goodtimes West Part two

*Author of original report: She Ripped off Danny Veras too

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Scarey and Extremely Dangerous!!!!

Constance Hegbar DeGolier the Owner of Good Times West and east in Port Saint Lucie Florida waters down her Alcohol...I have heard of people being bitten by scabies and bedbugs there due to past problem they never fixed.... She screws over her entertainment, does no advertising for her self and expects the entertainment to do advertising for her...If you cannot bring a crown to this hidden bar that nobody wants to go to she will not pay you everything owed to you! Connie is an ex Prostitute and she still associates with that type of clientele!!! I have seen drugs dealt behind the bar and done! This is a very unsafe place for anyone to go to especially women!!! Trust me...I have never experienced so much illegal activity and filth!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Times-West-Bar-Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida/Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-34986/Good-Times-West-Bar-Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-Connie-Hegbar-DegolierPort-Saint-Lucie-Watere-1012053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Times West Bar Port Saint Lucie Florida

Danny Veras and I want our Money and a Public Apology

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

First I want to say that this, the conversations between Danny Veras and I was done through Facebook. And after being attracted and ripped off by Connie of Good times west, I needed to show some proof that she did these things to other people, not just me!
Now I owe an apology to Danny Veras, I am truly sorry I posted our conversation. After I saw that you didn't want to ad to her rippoffreport, I then took it upon myself to post what you told me about Connie...I received from Danny at the End of the night asking me to please take it down because he did not want to get hurt in anyway by these people.... Connie needs to pay is though, because if she doesn't then I promise more will follow and I will find someone pissed off enough to post their Story here! Honestly I am not a fan of ripoffreport.com but I have lies about me posted here and they seriously hurt my businesses. I will not post lies here but since peoplrare using this site to try to ruin me , I need to share m...y side of the story with you...if you have a horror story about Connie please share it! These reports cannot be deleted nor can you make the delete them legally...sux but that's life I guess...its really hard to tell who is a criminal or an honest person now these days but the Legal System is broken an sometimes you have to take action yourself!!! Connie asked me to sign a contract to take this down and she will give me what she owes me. I refused the money on those terms
..I want people to know what she did to me and until she pays up I will continue to expose her and everyone she ripped off... it took me 2 Days to find out from someone that she has done this to others....if it was this easy to find out about what she did to Danny then I am positive that I will find many others...Connie asked me before this report was made,"what will it take for me to stop exposing her "and I said "give.me my money.. Well she still hasn't paid up..until then you will see more posts about her right here!!!

Danny Veras Last Message to me about Connie at Good Times Port Saint Lucie

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

Sometimes it's worth to do reports ...... But it can be a waste of time or fet against you, if they really wanna be assholes, those guys they never payed us, i played with Patrick Johansson (yngwie's drummer) that night, all the other guys were completely rockin' i don't think she ever had such a good band at her club.... To tell you even more, she made me cry, i slept in my car that night expecting to play there the next day !!! All the guys in the band got so pissed you can't imagine, and it wasn't our first time playing there, she even loved us when we played the 1st week end , that wanted to book us every month, im not gonna do nothing to hurt them but i swear to god that i will never forgive them unless they pay for what they did to us!!! It is conpletely disgusting!!!

Conversation with Danny Veras about Goodtimes West Part two

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

DANNY VERAS: Buddy, stay away, its just an advice you know how the law is these days, and if they got money, they might do something wrong to hurt you. I would just stay away in case. Enjoy your life. I know how it feels. Believe me please!!!

ME: I will thanks. you seem like a really cool person...Your pretty sincere...I tend to flip out on people who screw me over and trust me after this rip off report thing it taught me a valuable lesson..little too late..LOL..better late than never I guess! Peace

She Ripped off Danny Veras too

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

Here is a message between Danny Veras and I.
Hey man I heard from a friend of yours that you did business with Connie of good times West? This lady is a raging lunatic drunk! She ripped me off on my karaoke gig. and my friend said that she ripped you off too and a couple other people. she's in trying to make me have a bad name all over the internet because I get angry with her because she owes me money. I made a rip off Report about her and you can also file 1 right under mine that I wrote about her. here is the link check it out.
Danny Veras:
Bro to tell you truth, yes she got me in trouble, because i've put up a band to play all the way there coming from soutj beach, and the economy was so bad, that i really needed that money. So, she was saying that the husband didnt wanna pay us because the place wasn't packed. Blah blah. Bro i would forget and go on , stay away from the sh*! Not worth it! The good lord will take care of it! Ignore them , and stay out of trouble.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Scarey and Extremely Dangerous!!!!

AUTHOR: positive energy - (United States of America)

This man is Extremely Dangerous! I am attathing several links, and these are just the ones I have found along with his personal name and Business Names! Please take warning that this is a seriously Unstable and Dangerous man.

He is a Karaoke Dj as well. He goes by the name D.J. KaraokeDj Sin

He owns to companies, both of which he is the only employee, so please, please be careful if you choose to do business with him!!

Need I say more!!!!!

We run very honest, clean, legal businessess. We do criminal backgrounds on all our staff, and untill recently, never thought it to be necessary for our entertainment!!!! I have since changed my mind. I also have filed a police report, as several other people have, on this man.

It's a shame sights like these do not require any proof before an individual makes false statements, all these links on him speak for themselves, and I will pray for this individual to get the help he so needs, especially since there is a small child in his presence!!!! With his criminal history, why is he still walking the streest????? He is dangerous and unstable, so please take the warning serious!!

One statement he made is true, our business was not safe for women while he was in it! Ladies, he has been removed!!!! Thank you Jason for opening my eyes a bit wider to the fact that, yes, we do have crazy people in the world, and believe me, my guard is up full force! I will pray for you and your son!