Complaint Review: Good beads

• Reported By: anonymous — Stockton California United States of America
Good beads
P.o. Box 736 Star, Idaho United States of America

Good beads A year or so going on without seeing a penny Star, Idaho

So I been doing this for a lil over a year now. It making hand beaded bookmarks. They promise $144 for a unit of 18 bookmarks. It started off ok by sending in my bookmarks for inspection and it would take anywhere from 2weeks to 1 month to hear anything. Sometimes it would take several weeks to get them on the phone.

So now for the past five months I have mailed in five units of bookmarks for a total of $1008. And have not seen a penny. One month ago they told me my check is in the mail how long does a check take to get mailed really!! This is ridicules I just tried to make a lil extra $$$ and I'm out my money and a waste of my time

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-beads/Star-Idaho-83669/Good-beads-A-year-or-so-going-on-without-seeing-a-penny-Star-Idaho-1008985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good beads