Complaint Review: Good ol Boys Moving

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Paula — Toronto Alabama
Good ol Boys Moving
Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Good ol Boys Moving / Two small Men with Big Hearts / Reliance Moving Completely Unreliable, fraudulent, don't deliver!!!! Cambridge Ontario Canada

Good ol Boys from Cambridge, Ontario and Two small Men with Big Hearts Moving picked up my  move from Toronto, Ontario on May 4, 2013 and was to deliver to Baddeck, Nova Scotia by May 13, 2013, which was already a delayed day from the original delivery date I was given of May 10 or 11/2013.  I told them I was flyng to the move destination and would be there for 2 weeks only to receive my belongings, and I would then be returning to Toronto.  No problem they said.

It has now been 24 days, and my belongings have not been delivered.  Since the 13th of May, I have tried to find out where the truck is and when it will be delivered.  Lee Nelson, of Good ol Boys, is the worst business man I have ever dealt with.  They gave my move to one of their suppliers, Two Small Men with Big Hearts (which I was told nothing about in the beginning).

I gave a deposit to Good ol Boys, and then had to pay in advance, the balance to Two Small Men with Big Hearts.  They were 7 hours late to pick up my move.   Lee Nelson told me I shouldn't have paid them in advance, after the fact.

They will not tell me where the truck is and have lied and strung me along since the pick up.  As of today, they still will not give me a delivery date.  Lee Nelson will no longer even communicate with me, and has told me it's all in Shawn's hands of Two Small Men with Big Hearts, driving a truck that says "Reliance"  on it.

Shawn then went on vacation and told me to stop bothering him with my texts.  Tomorrow I am going to my local police department to report my goods stollen.  I have told Shawn this, with no response.  After a text, he will not respond to me for 2-3 days, or more. We must put these thieves out of business!!!!  Do not hire Good ol Boys or Two small men with Big Hearts moving.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-ol-Boys-Moving/Cambridge-Ontario/Good-ol-Boys-Moving-Two-small-Men-with-Big-Hearts-Reliance-Moving-Completely-Unreliab-1054390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good ol Boys Moving