Complaint Review: GoodLife Publishing

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: VA company owner — Virginia Beach Virginia
GoodLife Publishing
75 NE 6th Ave Ste 219 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

GoodLife Publishing Goodlife media Company does not do what they say they will do. Money is wasted - will not return phone calls - cannot reach a person, just voice mail. Delray Beach Florida

This company has sales people call your business to offer ads in local country club magazines promoting your business.  They state the magazines will go out quarterly and feature your company.  They have a 'marketing department" that will work up the ad and suppose to send you a copy within 7-10 days.  It took much longer than that for me to get my copy and only then after I called and repeatedly asked for same.  The first book was supposed to go out by late November but did not go out until sometime in December.  I was charged $595.99 for 6 months advertising and was solicated again 3 weeks later to add another 6 months for only $250 more.  All total they hit my credit card for $845.99.  I have seen one magazine with my ad in it. It is now almost April 2013 and I cannot get anyone to answer my call.  I have called the "marketing dept", the sales rep, the main # and always get a voice mail that they will call me back.  Doesnt happen.  I doubt they are even open any longer.  They got my money (and I dare say many others) and have moved on.  beware of these people - They will take your money and doubtful they will deliver.  I have also filed a BBB complaint and they have 17 complaints against them with the BBB.  Wish I had the good sense to look them up before I lost my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoodLife-Publishing/Delray-Beach-Florida-/GoodLife-Publishing-Goodlife-media-Company-does-not-do-what-they-say-they-will-do-Money-1038127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoodLife Publishing