Complaint Review: GoodSeatTickets.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 28, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: Never2BFooled Again — United States of America
75 Gerber Road East South Windsor, Connecticut United States of America

GoodSeatTickets.com Metro Entertainment Took My $170 South Windsor , Connecticut

I paid $170 for tickets to a NYC show 60 days in advance. The week of Dec. 27, 2011. they could not arrange admission to the show I had paid for because the tickets did not come with me to NYC. This company, Metro Entertainment was unhelpful even though I had my receipt, photo ID, original card, and they refused to give me a refund. For all we they they could have sold these seats again! Not attending this show was a big disappointment during XMAS week for us. There's no kind spirit at Metro entertainment. Not reputable company. Justin R. refused to help. Do not spend money here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoodSeatTicketscom/South-Windsor-Connecticut-06074/GoodSeatTicketscom-Metro-Entertainment-Took-My-170-South-Windsor-Connecticut-815152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoodSeatTickets.com