- Report: #297506
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Goodwill Industries
Goodwill Industries122nd And Halsey Street S.E Portland, Oregon U.S.A.
Goodwill Industries Peeping Tom in Ladies Dressing Rooms S.E Portland Oregon
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. An Asian man, going by the name "Jim or Jimmy", is opening the dressing room stall doors, WITH A PASS KEY, while women are trying on clothes!!!
3. The store manages, and head office administration staff has been repeated contacted about this guy's conduct, but he still is allowed to operate!!!
4. Here are some stratagies to deal with "Jimmy" or anyone like him. Scream at the top of your lungs. This draws immediate attention to the Peeping Tom, something "Jimmy doesn't want".
5. Write a letter to both the Portland Corperate office AND THE NATIONAL office. Don't waste your time with the store manager here. GO OVER THEIR HEADS.
6. I use to work for Goodwill Industries, as security. This conduct is not acceptable nor encouraged. Many of the employees of a low status positions, are mentally off....sex offenders work there, psychodic sexually. My job was to watch the staff, not the shoppers.
7. Sooner or later Goodwill is going to have an sexual harrassment case from a shopper.
8. Historically, "Jimmy" hasn't been the only peeping tom there either. Between 1995 and 2005, two brothers worked that same store. They seemed to insist on running the dressing room. When a woman would go into a dressing room one brother would call the other brother from the back sorting area. the two of them would conduct themselves in a very old manner.
9. Sick, really sick.....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2008 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goodwill-Industries/SE-Portland-Oregon-97233/Goodwill-Industries-Peeping-Tom-in-Ladies-Dressing-Rooms-SE-Portland-Oregon-297506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.