1. The Goodwill Store located on 122nd and Halsey Street in S.E. Portland has a peeping tom problem. What angers me is it is ONE OF THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES!!!
2. An Asian man, going by the name "Jim or Jimmy", is opening the dressing room stall doors, WITH A PASS KEY, while women are trying on clothes!!!
3. The store manages, and head office administration staff has been repeated contacted about this guy's conduct, but he still is allowed to operate!!!
4. Here are some stratagies to deal with "Jimmy" or anyone like him. Scream at the top of your lungs. This draws immediate attention to the Peeping Tom, something "Jimmy doesn't want".
5. Write a letter to both the Portland Corperate office AND THE NATIONAL office. Don't waste your time with the store manager here. GO OVER THEIR HEADS.
6. I use to work for Goodwill Industries, as security. This conduct is not acceptable nor encouraged. Many of the employees of a low status positions, are mentally off....sex offenders work there, psychodic sexually. My job was to watch the staff, not the shoppers.
7. Sooner or later Goodwill is going to have an sexual harrassment case from a shopper.
8. Historically, "Jimmy" hasn't been the only peeping tom there either. Between 1995 and 2005, two brothers worked that same store. They seemed to insist on running the dressing room. When a woman would go into a dressing room one brother would call the other brother from the back sorting area. the two of them would conduct themselves in a very old manner.
9. Sick, really sick.....