gay

1900 Summit Boulevard, Suite 820 Orlando, Florida Lynnwood, Washington USA

Goodwill Second Hand Store Buyer Be Ware/ Shoppers Be Ware Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: Theif

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Deal with it

I want shoppers to be very careful when shopping at Goodwill second hand stores me and my husband went to the Lynnwood store to buy a computer montior. Well their were several ones to choose from: my wife asked the clerk to plug the one I liked in to see if it worked and she replied no we don"t do that then I notice their was no sale tag on it!she was heading back to the store room as she was leaving she said swicth it My husband really didnt understand what she meant by that, so we took another tag from one about the same as ours, so we finished our shopping and paid for all our items and on the way out My Husband was grabed by an weird young man unshaven and He told him that He didnt have any change.And he grabed my husband a second time this time he pulled out a bage and said he was store security and he needed to speak to us inside he said that we swicthed the tag My husband told him that their was no tag on it he said it was the same thing as stealing i said no That we paid for every thing we have reciept but what Goodwill has done they have retained these lawyers out of Florida to scare people into paying them 314. [continued below]....

.....00 to recover they say loses civil first of all these are donated goods they have no money into them they dont have anything posted in the store about changing tags I looked up the code RCW 4.24.230 NOW IF IT WERE MACYS or someting like that i could also Im disabled and my husband is disabled Vet. Goodwill is a non profit they say their all about helping the handicap but their trying to make my wife and my I pay much higher prices for donated item miserable And Goodwill is gready THEY also put a neck brace on my husband do to the secruity man handle him roughly and almost too him to the ground. Then I recently got a second letter saying that i owe them $589.99 i either pay them within 10 days they will take it further procescution. This is the real Goodwill Second Hand Stores They do this to a paying customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goodwill-Second-Hand-Store/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Goodwill-Second-Hand-Store-Buyer-Be-Ware-Shoppers-Be-Ware-Lynnwood-Washington-1048554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goodwill Second Hand Store

Theif

AUTHOR: Laurel - ()

If i was a theif that switch tags that was a lie the merchendise never had a tag on it and one of your employee told my husband to do it plus everything is all donated you never lost any money on the used piece of crap that probaly never worked because i asked the same lady to let us see if the moniter actually worked. She refused to plug it on in so anyway how can it be all theft if it was all free 100% you sell at goodwill is all donated shit. God will take you and your store down. God will punish you and your company. I never stole nothing or my husband stolen anything and how can we stole it when we have a receipt and your security guard injuried my husband.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Deal with it

AUTHOR: Robd - ()

So your a thief that switched tags in a store, which is a crime. Deal with your stupidity and actions.