Complaint Review: Goodwill manager

• Reported By: Tiana black — Sf California United States of America
Goodwill manager
1580 mission st Sf, California United States of America

Goodwill manager Very disrespectful and misunderstanding Sf, California

Me and my mother and children decided to look around in the goodwill store because my coffee maker recently broke. We were looking around for a while conversing with other customers about a tv that was for sale. Minutes later, my mother was on a traumatic phone call that caused her to say the word "f**" in a frustrating way. Then this Caucasian gay man approached her and starting yelling at her and saying to get out of his store because he stated this is family store and there's kids around. Mind you these were our kids. So I told him not to disrespect my mother like that and she was on the phone and didn't intentionally mean to disturb others. So he's still yelling at her and getting really close to her as if he wanted to fight her. So I started to let him know that you are wrongfully kicking us out the store and disrespecting my mother by yelling at her and being unprofessional. The other customers couldn't believe his non sense. Then he had the security guard to force us out the store. I really didn't appreciate my experience at this goodwill store. Besides we were apologetic about the situation, but this man was acting out of manner as an employee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goodwill-manager/Sf-California-94103/Goodwill-manager-Very-disrespectful-and-misunderstanding-Sf-California-949414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goodwill manager