Complaint Review: Goodwill online

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Gladys — olive hill Kentucky United States Minor Outlying Islands
Goodwill online

Goodwill online false advertising of items Interne

I bought what was advertised as a antique mechanical bank, I Paid close to 300.00 including shipping well over.

I received no response to my e-mails, and when you return something, you must have a return code.

You only have 7 days to return.

Eventually I called and got a real person, and was told to just send it back.

I did and still have not received a refund, and again noone is responding to my e-mails

I received a platter I bought the last shipment, and although I was charged seperate shipping, it was placed in the bottom of a box with a large picture on top.

The platter ws broke in several pieces.

When I  got a response, I was told to take a picture of the broken item, and the box.

The box had no damage, I sent the picture of the broken platter.

Still no refund or answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goodwill-online/internet/Goodwill-online-false-advertising-of-items-Interne-1008183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goodwill online