Complaint Review: Goodwill

• Reported By: Yvette — Ruther Glen Virginia
Goodwill
Internet USA

Goodwill shopgoodwill.com Dishonest company Internet

I totally agree with the negative reports against the shopgoodwill.com website. Personally, I can only blame myself for subjecting myself to the deceptive way they conduct their business. Yes, their shipping charges are excessive and their handling charges are too. I do enjoy the variety of items and admit I got carried away with bidding on things I really wanted. Today, was the straw for me when I bid on and won (6) Star Wars action figures for $6.99 and ended up paying almost $23  for postage and handling. I should kick myself for agreeing to pay for it. However, I was obligated to pay because I accepted their terms and unlike them, I fear God. It is really sad how dishonest people/organizations are. I've been on this earth 62 years and it still amazes me the length people will go to steal from people. This is for you shopgoodwill: "What does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul"? One day the CEO and other big wigs at shopgoodwill, Walmart and all the big companies that steal from hardworking people will have to give account of what they've done.

Bottom line: I won't be bidding on shopgoodwill anymore. Additionally, the Santa Ana location, where I won the items I mentioned above, can forget the email reply they sent today because I did not believe a word in it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goodwill/internet/Goodwill-shopgoodwillcom-Dishonest-company-Internet-1139732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goodwill