Complaint Review: Goody

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: kayrul — Hermitage Tennessee
Goody
Internet USA

Goody Tickets horrible way to do business, ripped me off internet

I was so excited to by tickets to see "I Love Lucy, Live" that when I went to internet to buy, I did not realize I was not buying from a respectable place that was not even affilated with the area and place I am going to see the play. When I discovered my mistake 2 DAYS later, I tried to cancel my order and was told in so many words too bad, as I did not see the cancel clause either. For only 2 days they could have given me my money back but NO. Now this happened in Sept or Oct and the show is Jan 26th. I am still to this day, Jan 14, 2014, fighting with this company to make sure I have my tickets because every time I call the box office, there is always something wrong. I am so mad at my self for even using these people to begin with and on top of that, I received horrible seats and the place where the play is going to be still has better seats for sale to this day and they are cheaper!  This place is HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, and I will never recommend it and will be putting negative remarks regarding this ticket agency every where I can. I know some of this is my fault, but they could have worked with me by making me a satisfied customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goody-/internet/Goody-Tickets-horrible-way-to-do-business-ripped-me-off-internet-1115474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goody