Complaint Review: Google Adwords

• Submitted: Wed, May 26, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 31, 2010

• Reported By: Chris — Atascadero California United States of America
Google Adwords

Google Adwords Waste of Time Internet*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I spent a whole bunch of time setting up my account for my small business, putting in keywords that were relevant to my county and my vocation.  However due to AdWords infinite wisdom they "rarely show my ads due to low quality score", this makes their service ultimately a big waste of my time.  I am not going to spend anymore time on refining my account to fit their system, I have the words in there that I want my ad to be triggered by.  They want to get paid by the number of times people click on my ad, yet they never show my ad... genius. My ad only shows in my county and does much better on the Yahoo service, about 25 times,  at least someone gets it.  I wrote customer service ( if you can call it that) about this problem and they sent me back a canned response that had advice about changing the content of my web page..thats extremely helpful, another way I have to conform to their service.  I hope someone from Google reads this, IF YOU WANT TO SERVICE YOUR CUSTOMERS MAKE YOUR SYSTEM FIT THEM!  I know a novel concept, maybe they should teach that in school...oh wait they do.  I just wanted to share my extremely negative experience with someone who might care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Adwords/internet/Google-Adwords-Waste-of-Time-InternetNOTICE-this-ripoff-has-nothing-to-do-with-Googl-607436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Adwords