Complaint Review: Google Business / Google Treasure Chest / A1 Member / SafetyLock ID / Master Grants

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:St. Peter Minnesota
www.googletreasurechest.com Internet U.S.A.

Google Business / Google Treasure Chest / A1 Member / SafetyLock ID / Master Grants, Steals YOUR Money Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

Google Business along with all the Internet based companies listed in this title are nothing but Internet thieves. I was victimized by them and did not catch them at what they were doing until there had been three unauthorized withdrawals from my account. Thankfully I did catch them before the second month's worth of withdrawals started. Still I have just learned a $140 lesson the hard way.

Surprisingly enough, I found out from my bank that just cancelling my debit/credit card is not enough. Apparently these companies have ways of getting around cancelled cards and being able to charge the new card once it is issued. What I ended up doing was filing a fraud report with my bank so that they could not only cancel the card but put a complete block on it just as if it were stolen. In reality it was stolen in cybersapce.

If you are victimized by these companies, do not be afraid to report, report, report. I have already been in contact with my financial institution, filed a claim with the FTC (https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/) and am in the process of filing one with my State's Attorney General's Office. I urge everyone to do the same. Do not be ashamed or embarassed about being ripped off. These folks are pros and know exactly which buttons to push and how to get away with stealing from you.

Rb ****
St. Peter, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Business-Google-Treasure-Chest-A1-Member-SafetyLock-ID-Master-Grants/internet/Google-Business-Google-Treasure-Chest-A1-Member-SafetyLock-ID-Master-Grants-Steal-459619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Business / Google Treasure Chest / A1 Member / SafetyLock ID / Master Grants