Complaint Review: Google Money Kit

• Submitted: Wed, December 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: cahfyb — Columbia Missouri United States of America
Google Money Kit

Google Money Kit I'm filing this ripoff report because this is exactly what they did, rip me off. I was unable to access the software I purchased online due to their site technical problems and I was charged 74.97. Internet

I signed up for the Google Money Kit because I thought it was an authentic company, but I was mistaken. Basically, I gave them my debit card information in order to purchase the software, in which they gave me a password and an username. I tried logging into their website login page, but I was not successful. I tried to login to the site for about a week or two and was not at all successful. Then, I tried contacting them and to no avail, I didn't get a response. So, then I wanted to cancel my subscription at that time, but I was still unable to contact anyone. About a month pass and I saw that 74.97 was about to be taken out of my checking account by them, so I called the number that was provided alongside the 74.97 and to my surprise someone picked up. I spoke to the customer service rep and asked if they will refund me my 74.97 because last month I wanted to cancel my subscription but was unable to contact anyone from the number provided on their login page. She told me no and tried to offer me another deal in which I quickly refused and asked to speak to the manager. She transferred me over to billing and there I spoke to Jennifer. I told her my dilemma and the problems I had with the site and how I wanted to cancel but was unable to contact anyone. Without any sense of empathy or understanding, she objected to my request and basically said that it was my fault. So, then I wanted to speak to whomever was over her. She refused to send me to her manager and continued to be rude and distastful. Finally, I gave up speaking with her and decided to take matters into my own hands.

Overall, the Money Google Kit program is a scam and it has the worst so called customer service that I've ever encountered. Honestly, I work extremely hard for my money and when I use my money I would like to recieve something in return. I don't give money out for free. This concludes my ripoff report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Kit/internet/Google-Money-Kit-Im-filing-this-ripoff-report-because-this-is-exactly-what-they-did-rip-540278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Kit