Complaint Review: Google Money Kit

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:princeton Illinois
Google Money Kit
secure4.s3curehost.com/gonb/?offer=go_11_nb&nb=120068&id1=G&session-id=01bc1d7fc473bba46d752 Nationwide U.S.A.

Google, google google money kit Yea Right These People Dont Give And Adress the world Nationwide

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

When they called me to verify my information I new it was a scam' I am glad I just used a money card that had a whole 20 dollars on it' This is the kind of thing president Obama needs to get out of the world wide web, it's hard to tell which one's are legit' This is exactly why I closed my debit account I suggest everyone follow my example Intel we can rid the world wide web of fraud. I suggest everyone try a money card for any online transaction then they cannot reach your bank account' But just that amount, what you put on the card.
I asked the lady if this was a scam and she hung up on me.

I hope this helps' I am considering closing my net acount due to all the scams and fraud I am also a victam of this company that takes information for fradulant activity'

Richard
princeton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Kit/nationwide/Google-google-google-money-kit-Yea-Right-These-People-Dont-Give-And-Adress-the-world-Nati-454451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Kit