Complaint Review: Google Money Pit

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Chipley Florida
Google Money Pit
googlemoneypit.com Internet U.S.A.

Google Money Pit growing Rich With Google took money out of me bank account with out my knowledge one of them happened when i didn't even have a computer Internet

I have been ripped off by both growing rich with google and google money pit. Its weird because they both got me for $39.95 each. And whats funnier yet is when they took out for the google money pit we had just moved and my computer wasn't even hooked up in June.

These guys must think their funny or something but I don't. I want my money back. Thats $79.90 that they owe me and I want it ASAP. I don't care what they say, I did not authorize these charges taken out of my bank account and I want them put back in.

If we keep biting the bullet on these issues it will never stop. Im all for fighting them how ever we have to.

Chipley, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 03:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Pit/internet/Google-Money-Pit-growing-Rich-With-Google-took-money-out-of-me-bank-account-with-out-my-kn-361452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Pit