Complaint Review: Google Money Profit

• Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Proctorville Ohio
Google Money Profit
http://www.googlemoneyprofit.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Google Money Profit Bamboozled by this company, I was charged before the 7 day trial period was up to my credit card, cannot get a reply from this place, and I dont know how to get the charge taken off my card. Watch out for these people they are ripoff artists. Proctorville,Ohio Internet Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

I purchased to 7-daytrial period from this company to learn how to make money with various cd's. I was never able to get on the site and before the 7 days were up they had already charged my credit card the 39.99 without my consent. I am fightiing with them now to get the charge taken off without much success.

Tool time toni
Proctorville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Profit/internet/Google-Money-Profit-Bamboozled-by-this-company-I-was-charged-before-the-7-day-trial-perio-465719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Profit

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

We represent some of the Google Money Profit programs. There are several different companies who advertise online with names similar to ours with similar charges. The 39.99 charge is not familiar to us but if your program is one of ours I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company and provide some information for you in order to help you resolve any concerns you may have if this is one of our programs.

There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated several times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation/thank you page, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the services and see the value of them for themselves before they are billed for them. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. The following is the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer (the Terms and Conditions link is found on EVERY page of the sales ad):
Bonus Material Terms and Termination.

By purchasing this product, you agree to adhere to the termination agreement as outlined on the order page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email, which is that you, the buyer, are not entitled to a refund of the upfront cost of any shipping and handling that may or may not have been charged to you for delivery of said product. Furthermore, any free trials that may or may not be offered with this product are only free during the said allotted time of the free trial period as outlined within the product sales page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email. If you have not canceled the free bonus within the free trial period (if offered on product purchasing), you are agreeing to purchase the bonus material and/or service at a monthly reoccurring cost. This can be canceled by calling the customer service number provided in the confirmation email between the hours of 9AM and 9PM EST M-F and stating your desire to cancel said bonus material. However, in order to not be charged any future reoccurring cost, please give ample time (2 business days) to be canceled out of any reoccurring billing system before the next scheduled charge to your account (this does not apply during any trial period). Not canceling trial programs constitutes authorization, by you, the buyer, for any charges (as outlined) for the associated bonus service until your request to cancel has been received by our customer service staff. By not canceling the bonus program during the trial period or prior to two days before a scheduled billing cycle, you agree that any reoccurring charges billed to you will be non-refundable.

As you can see the Terms direct the customer to the sales page, confirmation of order page and the confirmation email. The following disclosure is directly from the sales page - it is located directly above or below the submit button depending on which sales site you are ordering from:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Send My Software" I am ordering the Earn Google Cash CD and trial membership for US$2.29 S&H, after the 7-day trial I will be charged US$39.95 if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Members Site and Network Agenda for US$7.95 a month and US$9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. To cancel, call 866-396-5695. Customer service hours are now available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at customerservice@cshelp.org I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Online Customer Service