Complaint Review: Google Money Profit

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:Stone Mountain Georgia
Google Money Profit
www.googlemoneyprofit.com Internet U.S.A.

Google Money Profit I got a call about this and I gave them my debit info and I'm trying to cancel before I get charged Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I got a call about this google profit thing and they persuaded me to purchase the cd for $1.96 and I did by giving them my debit card info. I tried calling them back to cancel the service so I won't be charged $39.95 but the phone number is not working and I need help to stop this before it messes up my account.

Sweete308
Stone Mountain, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Profit/internet/Google-Money-Profit-I-got-a-call-about-this-and-I-gave-them-my-debit-info-and-Im-trying-t-313630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Profit

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Sweete308. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 7-30 days and we do not charge clients that cancel during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". On the same web page as this button is the following statement:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-nine cents, after the 7 day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 1-800-685-2713 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

I have located Sweete308's account and have verified that she was contacted and her account was resolved to her satisfaction.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,