Complaint Review: Google Money Report

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Google Money Report
2375 E Tropicana Ave STE 8 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Money Tree Ripped off Las Vegas Nevada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

Google Money Tree has been taking money out of my bank account without my approval. I have not signed up with this place and I do not know for sure how they got all my information. Can't find a web-site nor a telephone number for them.
After reading all the reports about them I would like to know if we can all get together and file a class-action lawsuit against them to get our money back?

Joyce
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Report/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Google-Money-Tree-Ripped-off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-NOTICE-this-ripoff-has-nothing-to-do-wi-402596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Report