Complaint Review: Google Money Tree - Google Treasure

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Sun Valley Nevada
Google Money Tree - Google Treasure
2375 E. Tropicana#8 Las Vegas,Nevada 89119-6563 Nationwide U.S.A.

Google Money Tree Or Google Treasure I was supposed to have 7 days to examine the"kit" before I was charged the 72.21. I recieved the CD on one day (six days after I requested it) and my account was charged the next day. The seven days included the six days it was in the mail. Rip OFF!!! Las Vegas Nevada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

The Website displays a kit to help you make money using Google. The add says that you can have the kit for a free 7 day trial for paying the shipping of
3.88. The fine print say that you will not only be charged the initial fee of 72.21 but also that amount each month. My question is for what? The kit turned out to be a CD that was the transcription of someone term paper in business school on different approaches to e-business or business in general that is available in any library. It certainly is not worth more than $10 at the very most and now where close to $72. When I called and asked for a refund I was told that I had exceeded my seven days trial period. How can this be when six days of that seven was spent sending it to me? I think that Google needs to have this brought to their attention. That there are rip off artist out there using their name that they are probably not even aware of.

If anyone in another state has had a similiar experience I would like to hear how you handled it.

This is a total rip off and I would implore anyone to read all the fine print on all these websites because they can amout to hundreds of dollars.

Jim
Sun Valley, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree-Google-Treasure/nationwide/Google-Money-Tree-Or-Google-Treasure-I-was-supposed-to-have-7-days-to-examine-thekit-bef-417515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree - Google Treasure