Complaint Review: Google Money Tree /internetinitative/888-657-8585

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Mount Airy North Carolina
Google Money Tree /internetinitative/888-657-8585
2375 E Tropicana Ave Ste 8,Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119 Las Vegas, Nevada, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Money Tree /internetinitative/ 888-657-8585 Suckered Las Vegas, Nevada

I received an e-mail which I thought was from Google. It was instead McGoogle Money Tree. They wanted to know if I would like to make money from my home. If so, buy a video tape for $3.88 explaining how to do so. They unfortunately helped themselves to my money in my checking account for an additional $72.21. I scanned to see if I would be charged after a trial period and did not see it, un fortunly it is in the agreement but you have to look real close and read all the long agreement to find it. This Is how they make there money not you, They count on people not taking the time on line to read closely and a lot don't, This should not be allowed, The additional charges should be made as much a part of the add as the original offer. Lesson learned.

I called the only phone # I had and the person Jason who answered the phone said he had nothing to do with it. He gave me a cancellation I ask to speak to manager and he said there was no manager to speak with. I ask for the CEO or anyone with some authority to authorize a return but there was no one. I called my bank and there was nothing they could do although they tried and did contact him. Never trust to order a trial promotion any where ever.... TAKE TIME TO READ FINE PRINT"DON'T HAVE TIME DON'T ORDER!!!!!!"

Teresa
Mount Airy, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree-internetinitative888-657-8585/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Nevada-89119/Google-Money-Tree-internetinitative-888-657-8585-Suckered-Las-Vegas-Nevada-409549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree /internetinitative/888-657-8585