Complaint Review: Google Money Tree

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:dover New Jersey
Google Money Tree
www.googlemoneytree.com 2375 E. Tropicana Ave. #8, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Money Tree Google Money Tree is a scam and will rip you off and not care. 2375 E. Tropicana Ave. #8 Nevada

I signed up for Google Money tree on 11/28 for their 7 day trial which would count from the 28th until today, 12/0508. When attempting to contact them on the 4th, I was not able to reach them at all because the line was either busy or I was told it was disconnected when I called them within their business hours. After calling today to cancel I was told i would be charged the full $72 because i did not cancel in time. I feel this is not right because i did not receive anything from them as per stated in their terms of service, or was I able to contact them on 12/04. The representative I spoke to was very rude to me and refused to have me speak to a supervisor and told me "he does not have a supervisor". I want my money back and i will be filing a complaint with my bank.

dover, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree/2375-E-Tropicana-Ave-8-Nevada-89119/Google-Money-Tree-Google-Money-Tree-is-a-scam-and-will-rip-you-off-and-not-care-2375-E-T-398174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree